PDA

View Full Version : WIP The Wake (name to change)

GregorCZ
08-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Halp!

I have this so far, but I do not know where to go from here! The lines are too sketchy/messy, and I do not know how to clean it up. It's all in seperate layers. Do I create a new layer and go over these lines with the brush tool and try to get it as clean as possible? Or do I get the Pen Tool out and mask out nice lines manually?

The majority of my art has consisted of vector like illustrations using the Pen Tool, but since I want to get into the games industry as a concept designer (and 3D environment/prop modeler) I feel that more sketch-like/detailed works would be more effective rather than clean and simple vector type things...

Here's what I have at the moment:

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9742/thewakesketch3kh3.jpg

Thanks for your time :)

GregorCZ
08-17-2007, 10:32 AM
I think I have found the way to go with this, and it's just to go over it using the pen tool and stroking it (not filling). I would delete this thread but I can't find a delete button anywhere... feel free to lock :)

Thanks anyway~

CGTalk Moderation
08-17-2007, 10:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.