PDA

View Full Version : WIP - Female Head

h4d35
01-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Hello folks!
Been working on this female head-model for quite a while now.
Kinda hoped you might have some creative critics to give me.
Especially how to make her more feminine, or does this come with hair and eye-lashes and so on?

And a good way of making hair.

Anyway here she is...

http://hannes.e.phetast.nu/slem/nathalie3.jpg

Waddaya think?

Btw. More images @ http://neptunefall.no-ip.com/images/?M=D

/h4d35

davpunk
01-06-2002, 03:29 PM
good start, and yes some resemblences will come with eyelashes and hair...
one thing always helps. refrence. get some magazines, look at womens faces, where wrinkles are and arent. Most women dont have such visible brow wrinkles. Its a great model though...keep up the good work. Other than that, the color is a bit saturated. But over all very nice. I want to see it when its done.

davpunk

kpalazov
01-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Hi nice to meet you. I think this is an outstanding piece of work and indeed so the rest of your 3D work on your site.

But to the point I spotted a few things that lessen the realistic feel of the model.
Eye's are perfect-
the nose has a problem at the nostrils. Look in a mirror and you will notice that the nostril is connected to the tip of the nose by a little ridge. Also the tip where the nostrils connects is too far down.

THe mouth - the only thing slightly wrong is that the lips do not have sharp edges all the way around. At the corners of the mouth that become softer . What I'm trying to say is the by the tip of the mouth the actual upper lip as twisted so that it is horizontal the lower lip. THe lower lip does this also but not such a great extent.

Hopefully you can understand what I'm talking about , I was not really that sure of the turminology.
PLease don't take any of my comments too seriously becuase its a great model and if you left it as it is , it would still pass with flying colours.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.