PDA

View Full Version : unwanted cameras rendering

yenvalmar
08-16-2007, 09:59 PM
i have some scenes that every time i open it, certain cameras are in the render que, that i don want to render from. if i disable them, save the scene and batch render, they still render. this makes it impossible to que batch renders obviously as i cant wait for the scene to render everything from 4 extra cameras.. aughhhhhhhh. any tips on fixing this?

ftaswin
08-17-2007, 12:37 AM
I thought if you batch render with command line there is a flag to choose which camera you want to render?

Eshta
08-17-2007, 01:34 AM
yes, its the -cam cameraName

yenvalmar
08-17-2007, 05:59 PM
its a workaround but that should help.. i say its a workaround because i noticed if i open these scenes back up in maya, all the cams are set to renderable, that i disabled before i saved it. so there is a bug now where somehow when it saves the file maya changes the assignment. this seems to be a new bug in v 8.5..? in any case i never had it before, maybe i was lucky.

anyways it fixes it, thanks guys.

CGTalk Moderation
08-17-2007, 05:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.