PDA

View Full Version : Roaring Hippo, Maya & Zbrush

nester999
08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone, I swore I already made a post about entering but I guess not. Unfortunately I am still wrestling with Zbrush. For some reason, my UV seams really show through, as well as little spikes everywhere. I've tried creating displacement maps using either smoothUV or adaptive, and neither produce a more satisfactory result.

I'm switching to RGB Color in Photoshop.

Another quirk I've noticed is that my alpha balance always has to be negative the number zbrush gives me. Whenever I render it with numbers like"

Balance: 2
Offset: -1

My results are always imploded. Does this sound familiar to anyone? The main question however is how to get rid of all the seams and spikes on my model? Thanks everyone!

Rofideo
08-17-2007, 01:37 PM
I have the same trouble when start

Cause Zbrush make the maps FLIPED, Just flip the image verticaly and try again

Hope you got your skills soon (Im still troubles but another kind) Just enjoy and learn more each day

RobertoOrtiz
09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
FYI
HCR MINI-Challenge #10: Animals in Motion:Post the Final (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=208&t=538887)-R

CGTalk Moderation
09-11-2007, 11:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.