PDA

View Full Version : Animation Reel

HEKTOR
08-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Hello!

I want present my first animation reel. If you can please write a critic, this is very important for me.

http://www.tibik.nazwa.pl/Animation_reel/Animation_reel.mov

Sorry for my English!

Greethigns!

quabulation
08-16-2007, 03:51 AM
You got some good stuff... The only major thing is it's WAY TOO long. And it took a long time to download also. Try to cut your reel down to 1 min. That's about all the time you have to impress companies.

The best parts to me were some of the acting parts at the end. Which your best work has to be at the beginning.

best of luck

Radiospank
08-16-2007, 05:21 AM
well the bad news its soo long... and the dl was long as well... i agree that your acting pices are much better than the first stuff on your reel... i liked the wide range of pieces you used.. like the gun shot one, the truck and mask thing... but i do believe all of them could use more work with the timing.. i noticed alot of your holds.. that could be better smoothed out to not notice it as much... and the music was distracting to me also the harsh edits in the music.... pick a softer song i would say...

HEKTOR
08-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Hello!

quabulation, Radiospank <- Thanks for reply, i be very appreciate. I try do next animation
reel a better :-).

Please comment and give little advice.

Bye!

Sorry for my English!

BlackCat3D
08-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I am also think its too long but you got great stuff man!!:)

HEKTOR
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
BlackCat3D <- Thanks for reply :-), sorry for that long ;-) but it's only 5 minutes :-]

CGTalk Moderation
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.