PDA

View Full Version : Whoops!!!"- Villain - My Fault

My Fault
03-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Alrighty, first time entering the animation challenge. My hapless villain is a master ninja who's stealth like powers are the envy of all silent assassins everywhere... or at least they would be if he wasn't afflicted with Tourette Syndrome. Thus at inopportune times he will break out in to obscenities and uncontrollable involuntary movements. Still working out the story line, but the basics are of him sneaking in to a compound to demonstrate his vile arts when alas his cursing reveals him to the samurai guards. Designs and storyboards to come soon.

noktUp
03-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Nuff said!
Funny ass story!!!
One of the funniest in the challange.
Good luck!

ilasolomon
04-01-2003, 12:00 AM
We are just waiting! ...

My Fault
04-01-2003, 06:08 AM
noktUp Appreciate the encouragement! :thumbsup:

ila_solomon I'm tryin, I'm tryin :p

OK, here's my first sketch. I think I'm going to try to go more cartoony though. Tourette's and Ninjitsu would seem to go hand and hand with cartoony.
http://www.myfault.com/Ninjerk-1.jpg

The story, my currently nameless assassin is a member of the ninja clan known only as, "the finger." Sent to take care of a local dignitary he comes upon two samurai guards. While using his amazing stealth powers to sneak up on them and finish them off he suddenly begins to shout out obscenities (bleeped out to get around the no additional dialogue clause) and throw a huge uncontrollable fit. This causes him to fall off the wall right inbetween the two, now completely unsurprised, samurai. Death for our fearless villain seems almost certain... or is it?

grury
04-01-2003, 10:15 AM
ye dude, thats mighty funny, what a character. the only thing i would comment is on the finger tattooed on his chest...guess would make more sense having it printed on the back of his ninja outfit...just a thought

My Fault
04-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Gru
ye dude, thats mighty funny, what a character. the only thing i would comment is on the finger tattooed on his chest...guess would make more sense having it printed on the back of his ninja outfit...just a thought

Aaaah, I think I will give that idea a shot, thanks!

noktUp
04-01-2003, 08:01 PM
hehe...
You should name him the Shit.....-****......-Ass-assin!
Or Crouching Tiger, Foul Language!
Or Shit Lee
Or Chu Mang ****
Or Enter The "F" Word
Or Iron Feces

heheh
just a thought.

aNdy

My Fault
04-01-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by noktUp
Or Enter The "F" Word

That's it!! My original title was going to be Cursed be the Night, but Enter The "F" Word is fraggin hysterical! :beer:

Woohoo, thanks noktUp. I love this place!

noktUp
04-01-2003, 08:52 PM
NP d00d!
I am stokked you liked one.
Good Luck!!!
:beer:

noktUp
04-03-2003, 06:27 AM
call him "fuk ju mang"
and make him Puerto Rican
hehe

My Fault
04-03-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by noktUp
call him "fuk ju mang"
and make him Puerto Rican
hehe

That one put my son on the floor in hysterics. Had he been drinking milk, the nasal bovine spewage would've been a scary thing! :p

noktUp
04-05-2003, 03:59 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahha

My Fault
04-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Ok, started building the body last night. Here's what I have so far. Not a whole lot yet but I wanted to update so people knew it's being worked on!

http://www.2dornot2d.com/Ninja-Bodytest.jpg

My Fault
04-14-2003, 04:19 AM
Here's a bit more on the body. Trying to walk a balance between cartoony and realistic. His feet will be tabi shoes (split toe) and I want to redo the hands. Then I'll tackle his head. I've done a few sketches but haven't gotten a head design I like yet.

http://www.2dornot2d.com/Ninja-Bodytest2.jpg

My Fault
04-14-2003, 09:23 AM
Feet, feet, feet :p

Tomorrow I'll work on new hands and a head

http://www.2dornot2d.com/Ninja-Bodytest3.jpg

noktUp
04-16-2003, 06:37 AM
Dood i totaly dig the style.
looks bad ass so far.
GOOD LUCK!

andY

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.