PDA

View Full Version : cornucopia3d conifer on new license

Vass
08-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi all

I bought 2 veg pack from cornucopia3d

- inredibly lash conifer and Bulky (not copy protected)

- Bulky Conifer (copy protected)

Now i'm adding a new floating license on a new machine... Vue work without problems but i can not use the cornucopia items...

I re-install bulky conifer on the new machine and I add the conifer (incredibly lash) but it doesn't work.

if i select a bluky conifer item on my collection this message appear:
The file that you selected does not not correspond to the required copy-protected item

if i select a incredibly lash conifer Vue ask me to localize the file Bulky_Conifer_3 (I HAVE IT!) and when i do this the message appear:
this file contains a copy-protected item which could not be located on you computer. The defalut filename for this item is Plants/Bulky_conifer_3.veg

I need to buy bulky conifer? Again?

mwalter1
08-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I'd check with the store at Cornucopia - not sure how they handle floating licenses. If you find that the copy protection is the problem, you don't have to buy the plant again, only pay the difference between copy protected and not protected.

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2007, 09:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.