PDA

View Full Version : sexy panties!!

perius
08-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi.

Ok, my title may have been a little misleading, and for that I do appologize. :-)
I am requesting assistance in creating a realistic bikini for a female model. Up until now, I have not really needed to create a form fitting outfit, so I am running into a few technical issues where the fabric does not adhere to the entire body of the model.

I would like to request assitance in what is the ideal method/s in creating this effect. If anybody is able to point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate your help. Perhaps there is an illustration somewhere on the web that guides you step by step!?

Thank you.

D.

sinIcide
08-14-2007, 06:26 AM
What you could do is duplicate the faces on the actual body that are close to the bikini shape. What this will allow you is mesh that is form fitting to start off with. From there you just need to tweak this new piece of geometry so it looks like a bikini.

mrccod
09-14-2007, 06:50 AM
try the Quad draw tool in Nex for Maya (http://www.draster.com)
I couldn't work without it now!

CGTalk Moderation
09-14-2007, 06:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.