PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot vs Aliens

Flog
08-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Hey all,

My name is Shawn aka Flog around these parts and I've been around these forums for some time.

I am currently looking for a modeller to help in creating a short feature. It is almost a test but I wanted to have it submitted next year in the Comicon Competition in film festival they are having and plus I wanted to use this film to test out a mocap system I plan on purchasing in the next month or so and was looking forward to working with a great modeller.

The movie calls for about 1-3 character models
1 Sasquatch
1 Grey alien
1 Super Alien

The movie is just what it is. A 25 minute film utilizing motion capture.
The story is about a group of Grey Aliens who abduct Bigfoot and then he gets loose on their ship, destroys the weapons room and they have to survive the loose monster on the ship who is a master of being elusive.

It's Elusive wood smarts vs brains and technology. Nature vs Technology!
It's a tongue in cheek film.

Please email me if your interested. PLease note I will be selling it on Ipod and a free online viewing so will include you in the profits of the film. Okay yes I know that is lame. Everyone says that right? One thing you can get from me is I have been here a long time and still trucking and plan on getting this little project finished and working on oh so much more.

I am determined to make a living telling stories. So who knows where this could go. think of it as an investment and just know I'm not a fly by night. I've been trying to do this for several years if you ask anyone on this forum.

My email is sarms@austin.rr.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/sarms@austin.rr.com)

Coolas
09-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Hi shawn.

we r a new formed studio in nz, currently looking 4 any opportunity to polishing our skill and gain reputation. we are happy to know more about ur project and c if we can help. please send detail to darwin@bluefeather3d.com (http://forums.cgsociety.org/darwin@bluefeather3d.com) or visit bluefeather3d.com and c if we can come out with something cool. :)

CGTalk Moderation
09-07-2007, 04:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.