PDA

View Full Version : HMC X - Animals in Motion - Common House Sparrow - LUNCH!

robo3687
08-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Now I told myself that I would stay away from this challenge, mostly because my life gets consumed by them....but then i had an idea and couldn't resist....

Its only a small and hopefully relatively simple idea so it shouldn't take too long...

My subject is the Common House Sparrow, which is one of my favourite birds, we have heaps of them at our house. Since they're cute little things I figured I'd try and portray them in a way that makes them seem threatening. So my idea is a trio of sparrows about to catch some lunch in the form of a worm.

I've made a start on the modeling but haven't got any pics with me atm, so they'll follow along soon...but for now here's one of the fluffy little buggers (mine won't be so fluffy).

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9226/image1ms6.jpg

I just wish that worms had mouths so I could have it screaming in terror......humourous entries are allowed, so maybe I will....lol:twisted:

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2007, 07:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.