PDA

View Full Version : Real Flow and EIAS anyone had any success?

scottfox
08-09-2007, 05:59 AM
I have a simple yet visually complicated animation proposed to me that pays very well and needs to get done in the next 2-3 weeks. I am not up on Maya enough yet to pull it off. I have a slightly older version of real flow but it should work just fine if ei and the plug in are reliable.

any insight would be greatly appreciated. The 'effect' has a remote control like object
coming up from under water, through the water to above it facing the viewer. Water would be falling off of the object as it broke through the water. Its only a roughly 5 second animation.

any help would be appreciated, or if anyone is interested in working with me on this, I need to commit in the next few days. I will be tackling this effect regardless for learning purposes in the future.

thanks

Scott Novasic email:scottfox@ucommons.net
312-502-5151

atdesign
08-09-2007, 07:12 AM
I have a simple yet visually complicated animation proposed to me that pays very well and needs to get done in the next 2-3 weeks. I am not up on Maya enough yet to pull it off. I have a slightly older version of real flow but it should work just fine if ei and the plug in are reliable.

any insight would be greatly appreciated. The 'effect' has a remote control like object
coming up from under water, through the water to above it facing the viewer. Water would be falling off of the object as it broke through the water. Its only a roughly 5 second animation.

any help would be appreciated, or if anyone is interested in working with me on this, I need to commit in the next few days. I will be tackling this effect regardless for learning purposes in the future.

thanks

Scott Novasic email:scottfox@ucommons.net
312-502-5151
This might help, this will cover Real Flow AND how to render it in Maya 7 (if you can't get EI to do it)

http://www.digital-tutors.com/store/product.php?productid=594&cat=31&page=1

http://www.digital-tutors.com/store/product.php?productid=135&cat=31&page=1

:)

NorthernLights
08-09-2007, 02:29 PM
This really has nothing to do with your choice of 3D app. This is ALL going to be about working in RealFlow.

halfworld
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM
You should be fine getting this in with the NL plug-in. Sounds simple enough.

Best of luck!
Ian

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.