PDA

View Full Version : Work in progress..

ParanoidAndroid
04-07-2002, 11:29 PM
This is a sketch I scanned in and am painting. I think I'm getting better at this stuff. Let me know if I'm headed in the right direction.

Korgath
04-08-2002, 12:31 AM
Looks good, but you should consider making it a bit lighter...

(Oh, there is a WIP section of this forum, just to make us more confused... :p )

ParanoidAndroid
04-08-2002, 05:38 AM
Thanks. Yeah I noticed that forum after I posted. If it bothers people that much a mod can move it. :p

I'm working on this little bits at a time b/c I sparained my clicking finger but here's what I have so far.

ParanoidAndroid
04-09-2002, 07:16 AM
I need some help here guys. He's sitting up against a cement wall. I'm not sure if theres some sort of texture I could use. I'm stuck...sure I could go with plain grey but you think that would make the pic a little flat and boring w/ all that grey? Feedback apreciated. :)

Vinsoviet
04-09-2002, 08:01 PM
If you're using Photoshop to paint it I could show you some texture stuff.

Select the area you want to be cement. Chose an appropriate color. Go to filter, textureizer, and chose sandstone. Adjust the settings to your liking.

Also remember that layers trick I told you about. It will let you retain some of our original values.

Keep it up!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.