PDA

View Full Version : Free Sound Service

CWagner
08-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Do you need professional sound for your demo reel?
Are you an independent film-maker and need amazing sound effects for your movie?
Do you want your project to sound like a real blockbuster, but you don't have money for it?
Contact me and I will help you!
I'm a hungarian Sound Designer, and I'd like to help the young talents to improve their reels/movies with professional sound quality!
Demo reel available upon request!

(I really hope that this kind of advertisment is not illegal on this site! If it is, you can tell me, and I will delete my post! Thank you!) :)

raimZ
08-10-2007, 01:53 PM
HI CWagner,

I've been looking for someone to help me out with the sound and music for my student film. It's my final project before i graduate with the degree. I'm based in Melbourne, studying in the Royal Melbourne Institute of Tech right now. My short film is a 3-4 minute science fiction action adventure piece. It is is many ways an homage to old school scifi that we grew up with in the late 70s, 80s, and early 90s, and I feel that it deserves to have good audio score (which I absolutely cannot do) .

I'd really like to hear from you. Anyway I have an animatic ready, which has been getting some good comments from my lecturers. I'd be more than happy to share it with you if you are interested. At them moment i'm building the assets, and feel confident with the visual side of things...my biggest concern is how to go about sound.

Hope to hear from you soon. Kosonom sepan (can't remember how to spell it) You can PM me or whatever.

Raimy

ps. I used to live in Budapest for a couple years. I graduated from the American Intl school there in 2001...so my hungarian sucks. Oh and i don't think your post is illegal :)

CWagner
09-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi everybody!

I finally have a new website!
Please check it out: http://www.csabawagner.com
You can check out my old public demos on my website, but if you want to watch (and listen to) my private sound effect demos, please contact me!
I'm still looking for talented CG Artists who want some serious sound effect for their demo reel!
Take care!

Csaba

mojosmitty
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
A few friends and I are currently creating the 3rd version of a game we created a few years back. And we are currently wanting to add several new things to including graphics and sound effects... If you are interested at all in helping us out we surely would appreciate it, or atleast hearing our idea.. :) mojosmitty@ou.edu

-Jeff

CGTalk Moderation
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.