PDA

View Full Version : 2nd trailor--maybe...

unLevel
03-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Kirt, do you need another trailor home?

I wouldn't mind making one, though someone else would have to texture it..

Me and my brother are kinda getting the hang of Wings, so I would really like to try...

JIII, I'll hopefully see you on aim sometime and maybe you can give me some advice since you're doing the first trailor home...

Kirt, just say the word, and give me some text descriptions of what you want, or some drawings, or a drink, or anything...

Kirt
03-28-2003, 05:07 PM
Yes, more trailors will be needed for the mobile home park setting. These will be scenery props. The style of home should be older models, pre-1970 in design and nothing really large. The resident of the park will be economic low class and the homes should reflect that.

unLevel
03-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Ok, I'll just look at some of those reference pics I sent to you and chose something...

Thanks for letting me help, I'll see what I can do....

unLevel
03-31-2003, 05:12 PM
Brent, (waterhycinth) , my twin brother, shall be helping me on the model, and mostly modeling it...

We work together a lot, and thought why now work together on this, too?

I hope this is ok, Kirt...

JIII
03-31-2003, 06:13 PM
if kirt says your brother can not work on this i will immeadently faint and have a heart attack.

its not like this is a closed club.

unLevel
03-31-2003, 09:04 PM
I know, but for the credits, we'd rather "Brent and Trent Smith" or something...

It MIGHT be a closed club, who knows? hehe...(<<<I'm joking)

Kirt
03-31-2003, 09:41 PM
"Your brother can not work on this"

looks at JIII with a mischievious expression ... waits to dial 911.
You ok there bud? You look a little blue. :D

Really unLevel - why wouldn't I want your brother to help you out? If that's the way you work, we'll find a way to give you both credit.

waterhycinth
04-01-2003, 12:14 AM
lol i don't mind helping even if i don't get credit... hehe i guess i'm just a nice person.. also since i'm a more of a newb i guess i will start out by giving out models freely since well they probably won't be so good and also the ones that i actually probably will charge for i probably won't even let anyone other than trent see them since they would be awesome...hehe

unLevel
04-01-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by waterhycinth
hehe i guess i'm just a nice person..

um....yeah....

Originally posted by waterhycinth
i probably won't even let anyone other than trent see them since they would be awesome...hehe

again...um....

Kirt, I had to go to a cemetery this afternoon, and me and brent have to go to another funeral tomorrow, so we'll get to that trailor hopefully tomorrow night, or wed. night...I'll post the ref pic soon...

JIII
04-01-2003, 03:11 AM
eeerk i need air.

aaaaaarhhhhhhggggg.

slumps to floor.

waterhycinth
04-01-2003, 11:27 AM
"I'll save you"
*starts to run, but then trips and falls on top of you*

"what can I say? Oops?":applause:

JIII
04-19-2003, 03:37 AM
hey unlevel have you got a trailer worked out yet?

unLevel
04-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Not yet, been kinda busy on other things, sorry...

I'll see if Brent's up to it, we'll get started sometime...

unLevel
04-19-2003, 02:24 PM
alright, here's the reference me and brent chose:

http://learncg.f2o.org/Trent/1935_Jim_Dandy

we'd like to try to do all the 3 on the side...is that ok, Kirt?

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.