PDA

View Full Version : lost vertices??

brayon
08-03-2007, 04:50 AM
Edit: I found that if you go in the Edit Enveloppe under the skin modifier, you have the option of Display and you have a box to select the Show Hidden Vertices :) That solve my problem.

I have a character that now, I'm in the process of adjusting the enveloppes. To my surprise, I have lost some details of my character! I'm using Max. So, I have an EditPoly and a Skin modifier. I select a torso enveloppes and I don't have any vertices that I can select to increase or decrease the weight, or exclude.
So, my question, anyone would have a solution for getting my vertices back on my character? I have tried to create a snapshot of it with no success. I have tried to delete the skin modifier and even then I tried to select the vertices and couldn't. Most of my foot vertices are there, but from the knees up, they are a lot missing, my torso as none!!

BIG TIA for any suggestions :)

CGTalk Moderation
08-03-2007, 04:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.