PDA

View Full Version : skinClustertocluster problem -> head explode

HEKTOR
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Hello!

I have very upset problem. I Try to use the mel skinclustertocluster. Form Super Toon DVD series. The model head is explode, and I donít know why. Everything is OK if I do this on scene from that DVD whit two heads. But try do this alone, the head is explode. Maybe I do something wrong I try write how and what I do:

First of all I do a duplicate of head model.

Then I hide the main head and main joints, now I build a skeleton for brows, eyes and something like this for the duplicate head, now I bind the joints and skinning. Now I pres CTRL + g for empty group. Now I parent the joints to that group, but the main joint for the other joint I donít delete. Everything have x = 0 (on the same position where is the main head) then I run the skincluster tocluster and my head explode why? I use MAYA 8 all scripts is ok, because if I do this on scene whit two head, everything work gut. Please help me because I very flustered, I try register on craturetd, but I canít.

Really sorry for my English!!!

I have hope to somebody understood me.

Greetings!

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.