PDA

View Full Version : Tutorials

Timbab
08-02-2007, 02:59 AM
Hey guys,

I've been looking around in the numerous 2d Tutorial threads here, but I just can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

Basicly I'm looking for Tuts for the first steps of Anatomy, Perspective, Advanced Photoshop Guides. Like really good step by step ones that show the tricks. Maybe a detailed tut for brushes etc.

I really want to get past the first steps, and its really bugging me that I'm stuck on them. I REALLY want to get better and its frusturating looking for tuts for hours and not ending up with anything great. :(

I would really be thankfull if anyone can post/link some good tuts in that direction.

Thanks alot!

- Phil

calisto-lynn
08-12-2007, 07:45 PM
you might try the artistic anatomy and figurative thread here on cgtalk, and there is a section only for tutorials.

and as for photoshop i can recommend you this one: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=199&t=259286

Timbab
08-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Oh god, thank you soooo much for that. Finally someone that helps me!

I keep hearing smudge tools should not be used by someone who is learning. What is the best way to replace the smudge tool? Like what are the best Brush setups for smooth shading?

calisto-lynn
08-16-2007, 01:38 AM
well basicly there are no other blending features in photoshop.. so you'll have to train with smudge tool. dont worry if you made it all as it was in a tutorial you should have no problem with it. its really easy to use. :)

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2007, 01:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.