PDA

View Full Version : What the....!?!?! It won't open!!!

FlexGiddy
03-27-2003, 05:21 PM
I have a problem......My hypershade just stopped opening......no matter what I do I can't get it to open.......I had the same problem with the default render globals too......Any ideas on how to fix this...? Thanks

Flex

AroundTheFur
03-27-2003, 08:41 PM
well i remember when i had dual monitors set up, and i moved a bunch of stuff around, then went back to one, the location of the hypershade was where i put it on the second monitor, so it wasnt visible. i dunno what setup you have but that could be it. also mental ray was givin me some wierd things with my rendering panel on the hotbox and in general, it wouldnt pick a default renderer so i had to go through the render globals. hope something here helps.

CgFX
03-28-2003, 02:24 AM
I have had this a lot. When my laptop is in the office I drive dual displays off of it. When I disconnect it on the road some applications will open off screen.

Setting a hot key to move them to monitor 1 allows you to pop them onto the only remaining monitor in these situations.

FlexGiddy
04-07-2003, 04:27 PM
I only have the one monitor......

Flex

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.