PDA

View Full Version : Which tablet mode do you prefer? Absolute or Relative?

ghZaaaRK
07-31-2007, 03:17 AM
Hi,

All is in the title.

thank you

stylEmon
07-31-2007, 05:09 PM
i prefer absolute. although, with my small tablet, neither setting is that great... :thumbsup:

trancor
07-31-2007, 05:26 PM
I have a graphire I think, real old one, what I do is open up task manager and crash out Tablet.exe. unplug the tablet and plug it back in and it acts like a normal mouse, you move an inch on the tablet and it go like half of the screen.

I know there are better settings on better tablets, but I perfer the reset to default. I guess on the newer ones it's relative, I don't know.

Skjoldbroder
07-31-2007, 09:31 PM
do you mean whether it's better to work in (what used to be called) Pen or Mouse mode?
pen mode.. no question. what's the point of mouse mode again?

ghZaaaRK
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Hello folks,

Personnally "Mouse mode" is interesting for 3d modeling but sometime even for painting or for desktop browsing.

Sorry for thread, in fact i did everything with my tablet A5 and i found myself unsatisfied but it's my fault, i mix a lot of usage with which need different approach. I used to have a Graphire as Core pointer in mouse mode and my A5 for painting but i don't know how the hell i was confused with my mind.

it's hard to recover his habits.

Sorry

CGTalk Moderation
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.