PDA

View Full Version : Dosch or Evermotion

MellowFellon
07-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I am looking to get some models to use in arch viz. Which of these prove to be most usefull with lightwave, or is it once again a "neither one is the best" thread?

cyroz2000
07-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi MellowFellon,

I think the dosch collection is the most useful with lightave as the data are in lwo format...
I used some, and it was helpful, but the objects are pretty simple.

I know you don't want a flame war, but the evermotion collection seems to have a better quality, design and is completely focused on arch viz / interior, the only problem is the lack of lwo format.

So it really depends on what you have to do.
Could you tell us a bit more about your needs?

MellowFellon
07-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Well thanks first off. I am simply looking to get more insight into what your experiences are with these two products. I will be using these models to populate my scenes. I dont have all the cash in the world so I will be starting off slowly. Buying on or two cd's to get to grips with this product. I have found valuable resources for cars and the odd piece of furniture, even plants, but I dont want to go and model a style of furniture my clients needs, if there is a time limit, and I dont have a freebie.

CGTalk Moderation
07-30-2007, 11:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.