PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #10 FAQ

RobertoOrtiz
07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Post your questions here for the ANIMALS IN MOTION.
Ill answer them as I get them.
-R

Boone
07-27-2007, 04:35 PM
Holy crap - is there a start date or do we begin right now???:eek:

RobertoOrtiz
07-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Holy crap - is there a start date or do we begin right now???:eek:

Ugh... You can start now.
The plug goes on Monday.

Boone
07-27-2007, 04:44 PM
OMG - NOBODY PANIC! NOBODY PANIC! :bounce:

WyattHarris
07-27-2007, 08:05 PM
The "Best WIP" award is a great idea but the judging. Oi!

PKT
07-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Just wondering one thing before I create any thread.
Roberto, you wrote in the challenge info that:
WIP thread should be posted on the Hardcore Modeling Challenge (http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=208) forum and should follow the following naming convention: HARDCORE MODELING!: ANIMALS IN MOTION: <<TYPE OF ENTRY >>
But I see many just write HMC 10:. Is it ok if I make a thread with the short verson aswell?
I must say that the HMC looks, well... shorter. Do I get into trouble if I name my thread the short way?

RobertoOrtiz
07-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Just wondering one thing before I create any thread.
Roberto, you wrote in the challenge info that:
WIP thread should be posted on the Hardcore Modeling Challenge (http://forums.cgsociety.org/forumdisplay.php?f=208) forum and should follow the following naming convention: HARDCORE MODELING!: ANIMALS IN MOTION: <<TYPE OF ENTRY >>
But I see many just write HMC 10:. Is it ok if I make a thread with the short verson aswell?
I must say that the HMC looks, well... shorter. Do I get into trouble if I name my thread the short way?
Use the short naming convention.
You will be ok.

:)

-R

monicaitt
08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
I want to participate in the challenge (first time, and late )but I'm not sure if duplicates are acceptable. What if somone already has my animal in motion? Is it okay for me to create the same animal? It won't be the same scene if that makes it any better.

RobertoOrtiz
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
I want to participate in the challenge (first time, and late )but I'm not sure if duplicates are acceptable. What if somone already has my animal in motion? Is it okay for me to create the same animal? It won't be the same scene if that makes it any better.

Duplicate animals are OK, as long it is not EXCATLY the same motion.
Have fun!

-R

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2007, 08:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.