PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice from collaboration groups

gra4mac
03-26-2003, 08:10 PM
There is a discusion going on in the general forum about starting a virtual studio with the work distibuted to individuals on the net. Since this would basically be a collab project with the goal of being a virtual working studio, I thought it would be usefull to get some input form people who have worked on colab projects. The thread for this is:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48942&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I would love to hear about how your collab group got started, how the workflow is organized, how to keep members motivated, etc. let's hear what worked and what didn't

Cheers, Graham

Brassfire
04-02-2003, 06:48 AM
Hehe, thanks for posting the link here. It's a good shortcut, and trying to find any thread in general can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. ;)

JIII
04-02-2003, 04:32 PM
lol thats what I have been using it for.

unLevel
04-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Kirt the moderator here, is probably the most experienced at this right now, as he's running a VERY successful project...maybe he'll find time to contribute...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.