PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3D artists (Vancouver Only)

Tokion
03-26-2003, 07:12 PM
We are currently working on an in-house project. We are looking to fill up 2-3 Internship Positions, ranging from 3d animators, modelers to texture and special effects artists to help us finish the project A.S.A.P. The project will take about 2-4 weeks. Anyone interested please contact Duke at (604)788-2091. Or send an email with your work or URL to duke@unpossiblestudio.com <mailto:duke@unpossiblestudio.com>

Only qualified people will be chosen to work with the team.

unlikelyhero
03-26-2003, 07:55 PM
is this paying?

Tokion
03-26-2003, 08:44 PM
hi there, no, this is not a pay job. But you get the chance to gain experience from working in a professional environment, with the possiblity of future employment.

leigh
03-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Interesting that you are requesting only qualified people and yet this is a non-paying job.

Please notice the rules of the Studios Hiring forum, which specify that ONLY PAYING jobs are allowed to be posted there.

I am therefore moving this to the Collab forum.

On a more personal note, I feel that taking on people for a few weeks, without paying them, just so you can finish a job, is a bit exploitative. You should at least pay them minimum wage, since they would probably, after all, be making you money from the delivery of your project.

Tokion
03-26-2003, 10:32 PM
hi, sorry for the misunderstanding. We are working on a collaborate work for a studio. none of us are getting pay; we are volunteering as well. the result in the end is that everyone will have a demo reel. :D

leigh
03-26-2003, 10:41 PM
Aaah ok :)

Well, good luck then! I hope it turns out well :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.