PDA

View Full Version : Light study - comments wanted

staglider2
04-07-2002, 04:28 AM
brown chair in corner...what should i say ?

SEL
04-07-2002, 06:15 AM
Hey, Ill comment on this thread rather then the other 3 for this shows the best lighting feel, its a great job, it looks like your using Painter? Photoshop? Either or, as far as them just being studies, great work, Ide love to see some detail in them as well, one things about light to really remember though is understand there is a darkest dark and lightest light, if you can impliment those into your work, it will come to life a lot more, visualize breathing the same air as your art, if you can pull that off, your work will stand out passed the rest, great start!

shaun

staglider2
04-07-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by TheSEL
Hey, Ill comment on this thread rather then the other 3 for this shows the best lighting feel, its a great job, it looks like your using Painter? Photoshop? Either or, as far as them just being studies, great work, Ide love to see some detail in them as well, one things about light to really remember though is understand there is a darkest dark and lightest light [...]
shaun

You got that. You can interpret everything as a " well equalised signal" i.e. make sure the frequency portions are well defined. Lightest light to darkest dark, big areas versus crispy details..all stems from lowest frequencies up to highest frequencies.

element412
04-07-2002, 11:55 AM
this is not just great . its wondefull....excellent.
u really got skills. its quasi-photorealistic.
i love it

Gilgamesh
04-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Great stuff. The light has such a viscous feel to it :D .
However, is it my monitor, or is the floor completely black? I don't think it would hurt to show a little detail down there, or at least have a more gradual gradient leading to the darkness.

Cgkoko
04-07-2002, 04:48 PM
Very nice except from the 'floor void':D

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.