PDA

View Full Version : interest in a collaborative messiah / LW short?

dobermunk
03-26-2003, 08:55 AM
Any messianers out there interested in joining forces for a collaborative project?

I've got a number of scripts, if anyone is interested in rigging and animating, let me know...

ikmo
03-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Sure, I'm in! That sounds like fun and a good learning experience, too. I also have m:studio, if there is any rendering needed from messiah, unless you plan on rendering in LW.

I'm trying to rig a pretty complex character & it's exposing my lack of knowledge in this area. So, I'd probably be able to help with a bit of animating if there are rigged characters already.

-henry

dobermunk
03-26-2003, 07:51 PM
:bounce:

Hi Ikmo, great! Thanks for your interest.
I'll post some ideas for you to go through and then we can start up a thread at the collaboration forum.

I checked out your site: love your 2D stuff!
Do you have samples of animation up?

ikmo
03-26-2003, 08:54 PM
Great! Looking forward to creating stuf in messiah.

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I don't have anything worth showing, yet. I've animated bits and pieces of things, but still working on stuff. I'm actually working on a reel & have a short animation in the concept stage. This will be real short (about a minute or two) because I need something pretty soon. I'll be using MotionBuilder and Messiah:Studio.

-h

dobermunk
03-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Let me know what kind of shorts you like, or what kind of films.
Also, how experienced are you at rigging in messiah?

I have numerous ideas, I can trim it so that the project is manageable. I also have studio, but I haven't even dabbled with it yet. I'm too hooked on Lightwave for rendering.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.