PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bit of advice...

redsandman
04-06-2002, 06:41 PM
I'm looking to buy a wacom pad. Anyone have any suggestions on model numbers or brands I should look into? I don't have a whole lot of money to spend at the moment but I can save for a bit if it's a must have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Array
04-07-2002, 08:54 AM
wacom is a company who just happens to make very high quality pads :) check out the website for yourself: http://www.wacom.com

GRMac13
04-08-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey Red, I just got a Wacom for about 100 bux. It's not as big and fancy as alot of thier higher-end models, but it does the job. The model I have is called the Graphire 2. Like I said, it's basically "no frills" but it does have some cool options, like "pressure sensitive" drawing tip, etc... Check out the link in the previous post, and look for the Graphire series. (BTW if you need a larger drawing surface, you'll have to look at the higher-end models). Hope that helps.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.