PDA

View Full Version : Doug Chiang "clone".

kumodot
12-13-2001, 10:26 PM
Hi everybody. I am new at this Forum. My english is not good...I am from Brazil. I did this image, after be astonished with the images made by Doug Chiang (www.dchiang.com).
The guy is INSANE ! :) A very kind person. I did this pic, only for my personal study. I am trying to improve my skills doing images only with Photoshop...
Ps : (The "orange structure" is originaly by Chiang)

http://www.3donline.com.br/teste/marcelo-chiang1.jpg

JoBbE
12-14-2001, 08:48 AM
hm great clone! I'm sure Doug Chiang will be proud of you if he sees this picture :)

kumodot
12-14-2001, 10:21 AM
Hi there. Thank's for the repply. :)
I showed this image to Chiang. I was afraid about his reaction...But he liked a lot. When i did this image, i guess that the original image was made by chiand with real airbrush, ink on a canvas, or something... No...I was wrong! He told me that the original image was made on Photoshop too !!! So...The guy is realy a monster , with pens, brushes or a mouse... ! :)

I did the image, only to study photoshop. I learned lot of tricks and improve my photoshop Skills. Really nice test ! :) I will do lot of tests like this one... I took about 8 hours to did the entire image, from scratch. But the result was much lower in details than the orginal by chiang...

Sorry about my poor english. :)

Cryptkeeper
12-14-2001, 01:43 PM
wow i love it!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.