PDA

View Full Version : QNR it's perfect to multi cam netrender

hogobingo
07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
i make i small code for netrender it's using a structure and activeX and more..
it's usfule for rendering many camera and many setting to it best thing u will see it in this code is the Elements its make automatic folder for each Element for any camera and working for any renderer VRay Brazil MentalRay and scanline too i think it's easy for all.
but one more things u have to care about it's your path does not have any space in its name
to can make a folder for all Elements..

the code
1) collect all camera in your project and u can select it by double click
2) setup the properties for each camera and browse the path for all
3) u can select many port for anyone
4) u can reset the code
5) check the Elements and define it in your project
6) when you browes it you can add the job in activx sheet
7) after u add all cameraes in your project press the render jobs to upload it to manager
8) have a fun

9) give me the comments :-)

i hope this code is good to all

hogobingo
07-17-2007, 07:06 PM
i forget to tell you that..
the bitmap in the code it's for my comany
i did,t upload it but it's nothing to run the script

hogobingo
07-18-2007, 12:43 PM
and that is the image

Zios
07-18-2007, 05:32 PM
i think i waiting this script from more time it's look like very good
i didn't have any comment yet
it's helping me in rendering and make a folder for each elment
please keep going and upload any more script if you have to rendering

hogobingo
07-19-2007, 03:02 PM
thanks mohamed for replaying me..
the script still under coding i just waiting for more comments to fix any bugs
it's not solve any any user error by wrong using the script..
and about other scripts i will tell u later

ulikilian
07-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi hogobingo,
thanks a lot for providing your code.
I haven't had a closer look to the code yet, but I tried to render a few jobs.
Here are my comments:

would be nice to be able to delete a single job, because if you did a mistake after adding a few jobs you have to delete them all by pressing 'reset' (or even better: be able to change parameters AFTER clicking 'add job')
would be nice if the output-path were a global and a folder was created automatically for each camera in that global folder
when I pressed 'Render Jobs' it always said 'Error: the job has not been submitted' in the listener. But in fact it was submitted and everything was fine
That's it for now.
Thanks again for providing the code. I think I will take this as a starting point for a script I have in mind. Of course I will let you know then.

cheers
Ulrich

hogobingo
07-21-2007, 12:36 PM
would be nice to be able to delete a single job, because if you did a mistake after adding a few jobs you have to delete them all by pressing 'reset' (or even better: be able to change parameters AFTER clicking 'add job')
would be nice if the output-path were a global and a folder was created automatically for each camera in that global folder
when I pressed 'Render Jobs' it always said 'Error: the job has not been submitted' in the listener. But in fact it was submitted and everything was fine

yes Ulrich you are completely right in all that and that is what i lokking for now and i said that before to mohamed the code is still under coding.

about "would be nice to be able to delete a single job" i want to tell you it's the first time i use the ActiveX , combobox , structure, doscommand in my script.. i really need to do that but the code look like very complex "to me" i don't know how can i use the ActiveX as a read and write to my structure.. but i hope to be able soon.

about "would be nice if the output-path were a global" i'm already think about that and i'm doing that really now by using the name of job as a folder name

about "Error: the job has not been submitted" yes i sea it before and i didn't yet looking for i ignore this massege even now to solve every thing and looking for this error

and in the end..
thank you for replay keep me in connect..

cheers
hogo

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2007, 12:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.