PDA

View Full Version : whoops!!!"-Villain-Paul hansmeier

phansmeier
03-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Hi again Paul here

this will be my second challenge

the script
Ok this scientist unleashes a powerful robot by opening this smoke filled chamber. the robot walks out and shows off its weaponry but the scientist cat walks in and meows. This terrifies the robot. The robot jumps on to the back of the scientist the scientist struggles to keep standing and yells at the robot "you stupid robot". the cat moves toward the robot and scientist. the robot freaks out and jumps back into the chamber. :buttrock: :applause:

I'm working on the models but I do have all the models sheets and story board done. go to www.animationxteam.com/cgchallengevillain.html

ilasolomon
03-26-2003, 10:02 PM
:) HI, nice, that looks great, & little similar to my entry (the characters), you can see mine here (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=486734#post486734)

phansmeier
03-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Yes before I posted I noticed yours was similer to my idea. :shrug: Oh well.

phansmeier
04-22-2003, 10:43 PM
Hi all so I finally finished my first pass. go to my web site to view it there are two sizes low rez and high rez. any feed back is welcome thanks guys now back to work.

Paul

www.animationxteam.com/cgchallengevillain.html :bounce: :applause: :buttrock:

Kid-Mesh
04-23-2003, 02:19 PM
DUDE! you are a MADMAN.... why on earth would you put that GIANT ROBO on that little scientist....

This is hillarious... very cool :applause:

grury
04-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Crazy stuff dude, thats some mad scientist and even crazier robot :scream:
1 thing tho.. if you planning to submit it to the Challenge you gonna get in trouble with all those new dialogs as you only allowed to use sound fx or music and not other dialogs.
It made me laugh nevertheless.

phansmeier
04-30-2003, 07:51 AM
I'm done my final animation is on my site so take a look.
:buttrock: :thumbsup: :applause:

www.animationxteam.com/cgchallengevillain.html

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.