PDA

View Full Version : Holding GUIDES to JOINT BEFORE CREATING HELP!!!PLEASE!!!

bobaki
07-15-2007, 06:32 AM
HI guys...i am new to this form so please go easy on me and i am new in MEL scripting too....

I need to hold guides to a leg before it is created, so i can move it around to desired position and create it...HOW CAN I DO THAT? if there is anyone with that knowledge to help me...i need some help please...

I have done the leg creation and all but all i want is how to hold GUIDES to it....HELP ME PLEASE

trancor
07-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Do you mean like constraints to the leg? Like adding a pole vector to the hip and ankle to prevent how far it can extend and bend when you rase up the foot? Just select the foot, hip, and a locator in front of the leg. But make sure you bend the knee a little before hand and right click on it and set perfered angle.

If I'm mistaken, I don't know what you mean by guides.

bobaki
07-17-2007, 06:15 AM
I am so sorry for being not clear...my apologies..wut i am trying to say here is:

You know where you create a skeleton and to the every JOINTs, there is a small sphere stuck to it and you can moved that around, and then you press the create skeleton, then it creates it to the desired position where the spheres were moved at.......

I again apologies and i so sorry but i am new to mel scripting and i dont really know what that is called and i heard that it is called GUIDES..........

IF u can help i greatly appreciate it....THANX IN ADVANCE

CGTalk Moderation
07-17-2007, 06:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.