PDA

View Full Version : Some odd looking little fellows

policarpo
01-05-2002, 03:30 PM
i tried staying off of the computer during my Holiday break but I just couldn't do it and here's the result of a day spent modeling and fiddling with the render in Photoshop.

i'm fairly happy with the look and feel of the scene, i just need to start adding more detail to the enviornment so it means something more than just a visual technique.

cheers

http://www.policarpo.org/journal/images/jan04.jpg

Br0nZiLLa
01-06-2002, 08:01 AM
Looks great! animate it!!

Chappo
01-06-2002, 09:02 AM
Hmmm, what does "render in photoshop" mean ?

You are refering to Adobe photoshop, right ?? because while i worked with it, i can't seem to find a feature called "render" , all i know is that it's a paint program.......

And from my knowledge , that is the ONLY thing you can do with it...slapping paint on it and being creative with blurs etc. etc.

MadS
01-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Hmmm, what does "render in photoshop" mean ?

You are refering to Adobe photoshop, right ?? because while i worked with it, i can't seem to find a feature called "render" , all i know is that it's a paint program.......

And from my knowledge , that is the ONLY thing you can do with it...slapping paint on it and being creative with blurs etc. etc.

You aren't too quick on the draw, are ya? ;)

parallax
01-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Nice color scheme.

policarpo
01-06-2002, 09:51 PM
hey Chappo...i said i was fiddling with the render in Photoshop. that means i was tweaking the render in photoshop. it's called Post Work.

think about what you read before you try and make fun of me and others the next time you go off on people..

8-)

FrageNSTEIN
01-08-2002, 01:58 PM
That's funny.. he thought you were rendering in PS. Hehe, LOL.

D

ToddD
01-08-2002, 02:15 PM
How do you set up GI in Photoshop? That's supposed to be a joke folks!

Chong
01-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Nice feel to the model:) Are you gonna give him hands?

policarpo
01-08-2002, 07:39 PM
thanks.

yeah...he has hands and shoes right now....just no textures and extra detail...like eyes and good lips.

-policarpo

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.