PDA

View Full Version : "flikering in 3ds max rendering"

selvaimages
07-12-2007, 08:26 PM
hai guys!
i am trying to render a small residence walk through. it comes well in seperate frames. but in whole animation the tiles the bushes and the metal portions are flikering. can u guide me how to get a good result.

thanks in advance!!

thehive
07-12-2007, 08:29 PM
need to pics to understand what is goin one

malikaamir
08-08-2007, 04:44 AM
selvaimages which render engine are you using to render that animation ??

shkumbinferizi
08-16-2007, 01:47 PM
ya totaly depends what ur using, usually i know in vray it flickers a lot cus of Imap, so if ur using vray with Imap,.then u might try to increase subdivs, and uncheck any vraylight which has "store with irradiance map" option checked...

BlackCat3D
08-16-2007, 01:50 PM
if you are using hdr ..try to blur it..or maybe blur the specular..i hear that if you have an
pirate copy of vray should happens ..i am not sure..

malikaamir
08-16-2007, 01:52 PM
yeah if u r using vray then the only best solution to avoid flicker in ur animaiton is to bake ur irmap and use ur baked irmap and render ur animation its

selvaimages
08-16-2007, 06:11 PM
yeah if u r using vray then the only best solution to avoid flicker in ur animaiton is to bake ur irmap and use ur baked irmap and render ur animation its

thanks!
i am using v ray rendering only!
I solved this problem now Its because of low i r settings I think. I changed it to high and increased the light cache subdivisions and changed the enviroinment gi. it looks better now. thanks guys.

malikaamir
08-16-2007, 11:28 PM
selvaimages thats great but i just wanted to tell u that if u incease the settings to high that might increase ur render time and if u keep ur setting low and bake the irmap it will not flicker any ways gud luck

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2007, 11:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.