View Full Version : Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Michael van den Bosch
Michael van den Bosch is entered in the "Strange Behavior Challenge" update: View Challenge Page (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/strange_behavior/view_entries.php?challenger=13580)
Latest Update: Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: --
thought I'd give it a go..
1. Camera is making a fly-through, passing a big rock with the theme painted on it, low above ground between some high grass. Making a right turn..
2. Flying through the grass there a bit of a mouse seen on the right..
3. As the camera truns (to the right) to see more, there are two mice, one mouse is eating (right) and the other (left) is sniffing the ground, looking for food..
4. All of a sudden the right mouse (with a quick of his head turn to it's right) spots the camera and stands frozen to the ground with a big 'scary' eyes (at the same time this happens, the camera is frozen too), but the other mouse isn't aware of the camera yet and keeps on searching and sniffing..
5. The frozen mouse (on the right) then makes the tiniest little 'squeak'sound (like mice do) and then the other mouse directly holds his last pose frozen too.
6. Standing frozen for a couple of seconds, (out of the blue) the mice (like wild animals) both bark with a low/dark sound (like a big dog's voice).
The sound will be very important in this last scene, going from dead-silent to very loud barking in a split second..
7. Camera shakes a bit and then turns around, making a quick fly-through the same path it came from..
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Thats fantastic!! I cant wait to see it fleshed out....
07-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh man I've seen your zbrush stuff before. You are very talented man. Your stuff as far as I can see is very nice. This is definitely going to be a funny I.
07-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey! Didn't I just see you in the illustration area? :) Planning to be busy I guess.
Love the story you got here, it's strange for sure and could become really funny!
07-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi, I like your Idea, it's the kind of things I hope to find in a contest like this, the camera going back at the end its my favorite, Good look
07-17-2007, 06:46 PM
You are crazy !
two entries and they are both cool !
Can't wait to see all these complete ! ;)
07-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Hehe, funny concept and good luck. Im impressed of your portfolio to!!!
07-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Great idea and concept Sketch!
08-01-2007, 03:54 PM
haha...that will be fun...great story.:)..the sketches to.
08-01-2007, 04:34 PM
good job on the storyboarding, I can't wait to see the next step
08-01-2007, 04:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.