PDA

View Full Version : About flood and flood surf

mickatt
07-11-2007, 04:43 PM
I would love to have some more info like krakatoa about this new plugins

Could you send some tips and workflow of this tools BOBO please ;)

ps: sorry for my english

Bobo
07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I would love to have some more info like krakatoa about this new plugins

Could you send some tips and workflow of this tools BOBO please ;)

I am not sure I can talk much about these yet - first of all, while I was involved in the development of Krakatoa and could tell you a lot about it, I wasn't personally involved in the development of Flood:Surf at all and would be the wrong person to ask for details and workflows. Also, Flood:Surf is just entering beta and will be released later this year, while Krakatoa will be released right after Siggraph, so it is the main product to talk about. We will be showing some FLOOD at Siggraph, but it will not be available for purchase so don't prepare that credit card of yours yet ;)
I see the press release does not mention at least two other products we will be demoing, so there is still enough left for surprises and curiosity!

I would suggest waiting until Siggraph is over, then we can talk about what we have been showing and you might get some impressions of people who came to see them at Booth #1720!

mickatt
07-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks a lot for your answer BOBO

I couldn't go to the siggraph this year so I' ll be waiting...

CGTalk Moderation
07-12-2007, 09:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.