PDA

View Full Version : First post, new to forum

Sleepless
04-06-2002, 03:46 AM
I just finished this yesterday and will ship it to the client next week, this is acrylic. I've been browsing the CG forums lately, trying to learn some Photoshop techniques and reading the lightwave manual too. Sadly I'm many tutorials away from posting any 3d images. Just checking out the 3d creations posted on this site has been a great influence on my thinking process already (not that it shows here). Hope this works.

illustr8rX
04-06-2002, 08:11 AM
NICE image ya got there sleepless. Fantastic textures too. I checked out your site, it's chock full o' great stuff! I knew I'd seen your work before, nice to see you here! keep up the good work; hope to see some more posted soon! don

Sleepless
04-06-2002, 09:37 AM
The whole time I was working on this all I could think about was getting back on that computer. Had to force myself to finish the deadline stuff before pushing polygons or Photoshoppin' for fun.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.