PDA

View Full Version : Vue 6 Revealed

AmericanXer0
07-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Has anyone else gone through this book? I'm about two-thirds of the way through it and I have to say, it's great for beginners to Vue. The only con to it that I've noticed so far is it's printed in black and white, but the price (~$20 online) more than makes up for that. I feel that the book only gets the user up to an intermediate level with Vue and I was wondering where everyone else has learned the advanced techniques/features/effects? Does anyone know if any advanced Vue books that are out, or coming out?

Thanks

mwalter1
07-07-2007, 05:46 PM
I agree that the book is great for beginners. It would have looked much better if the pictures were in color, but then the book would have been 45 bucks. The more sales they have of beginner levels books will make the publisher ready to sell advanced level books.

So, if we want more Vue books, buy this one - it has something for all levels of users!

bruno021
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
I've seen the book th other day at a Barnes & Nobles, and indeed, looks excellent for beginners and intermediate levels.

greenlazer
07-19-2007, 08:39 PM
is there a book for advanced users?

bruno021
07-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Not at the moment. But we're here!http://forums.cgsociety.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

CGTalk Moderation
07-19-2007, 09:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.