PDA

View Full Version : Vue xStream to 3DsMax Help

okazaky
07-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi,

I've got some problems with the Vue 6 xStream. I added the 3DsMax plugin to the Command panel and tried to load a Vue scene file. But the only thing that appears in the viewport is the camera of the scenefile. Objects, lights and everything except the camrea is obviously missing. And by hitting the renderbutton the image gets renderd totally black.
Do you have any tips or hints?

EDIT:
I located the problem - the needed dll in the mental ray third party folders are empty. The file size is 0kB :(

Best regards,
okazaky

bruno021
07-06-2007, 02:06 PM
You need to set Max to openGL

okazaky
07-09-2007, 11:39 AM
You need to set Max to openGL

Thanks, that helped for the viewport. Now the scene is visible in max's viewport. But by hitting render Mental Ray shows an error message:

PHEN 0.3 error 051011: shader "Vue6xStreamEnvMR" not found

I didn't change anything in the installation folder, so everything should be where it has to be.
Please help :eek:

mani1001
07-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi

The "Vue6xStreamEnvMR" has to be set in the Menu "Rendering-Render...-Renderer-Camera Effects-Camera Shaders-Volume". Browse for it...

good luck
mani

CGTalk Moderation
07-16-2007, 09:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.