PDA

View Full Version : texture setup

Annihilatedsin
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
I need help with figuring out how to "rig" a character with textures what i want is to have various facial expresions textured on and just make on and off sliders like i would to a morph target. can anyone help or point me to the right direction

isoparmB
07-16-2007, 11:45 AM
You might have to use multiple condition nodes chained up to each other, and have the condition attribute of each node tied up to a integer attibute on some controller to select the current file texture you want on your geometry. It's something like painted faces on geometry, instead of facial geometry, right?

Annihilatedsin
07-17-2007, 12:00 AM
You might have to use multiple condition nodes chained up to each other, and have the condition attribute of each node tied up to a integer attibute on some controller to select the current file texture you want on your geometry. It's something like painted faces on geometry, instead of facial geometry, right?
yeah thats exactly what i mean, i havent had much experience with condition nodes, i'll go find some tutorials that might help. Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
07-17-2007, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.