PDA

View Full Version : Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: claudio jordao

claudiojordao
06-30-2007, 02:33 AM
claudio jordao has entered "Strange Behavior (Animation)".

claudiojordao
06-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Hi all,
I dont know if I'm gonna be able to play with all of you one more time... I've started my own company in Portugal... and time to play, at least for now... it not very easy to find.
But I'll be watching for sure... I imagine this one is going to be a very very interesting challenge.
So, I wish you all the best of luck... and dont forget to have fun :)

claudiojordao
09-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Hello all,

This has nothing to do with this challenge, but I hope anyone can help me with the weirdest problem that ever happen to me in 3DS-Max.

I've already posted this question in the 3Ds Max Discussion Forum, but until now only one guy told me that it seems to be a Max bug!!!

My problem is this:

I'm working on my new short-film, contodovento.blogspot.com, and I've loaded an audio track in the trackview to know exactly when to animate all the characters, camera and stuff.

I need to have a total time of 10 minuts and that's exactly the length of the sound.
The problem is, Max wont play any more then 11184 frames which corresponds to 7:27:9 in PAL.

If the total time of the animation is 11184 frames, I can hear it.
If I change it to any other value above 11184 frames , I dont hear a thing... even weird is the fact that if I scroll the timeline in the botton of the screen, I can hear it, but if I just click Play... no... not a fu*.... sound.

Did this ever ocurred to anyone else?
Help... someone :)

CGTalk Moderation
09-30-2007, 04:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.