PDA

View Full Version : atuo clavicle problem

wamo
06-29-2007, 05:30 AM
hi evryone
i tried to make atuo clavicle,and i used reaction manager,like the one that paul neal has used in maxine,but there is a problem:
first image shows you in normal situation of hand,the scond one shows that when i've moved the red controller of ik sys,the arm helper jumps up or down,and it's a bad problem
and the third one shows that when i've moved again the red controller of ik,it backs to the place..

so what should i do to solve the problem?a way ,solotion,comments and.. are welcomed,
it realy makes me feel bad :banghead:
if you are interested to help me out i can upload the max file too.

shinyprem
06-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Hi... !
Mostly it would be a constrain problem, Just check....

Rgds,

wamo
06-29-2007, 11:39 AM
hey dude i cheaked a lot,but the constrains all is good and have no problem
if you want i can upload the file for you to cheak it out

PEN
06-29-2007, 02:09 PM
I think that you are seeing a small bug that has been in reaction manager for a while. I still don't know what causes it and have a hard time telling AD what should be fixed. Check reaction manager and what you will find is if you just adjust some of the values of the states by about .1 it will correct the issues. Actualy if the RM UI is open it oftem corrects the problem and then comes back once closed. So adjusting the values of the reaction that is causing the problem will usualy correct the issue. I often find that a rotation value of 90 is better added at 90.1 or even 90.01. Crazy I know but until either my self or some one else can create a file that does it every time it will be hard for them to track and fix.

wamo
06-29-2007, 04:39 PM
hi paul
thanks for your help,i tried to do what you said,but didn't work for me,i did exactlly what you said,but... :banghead: ,i upload file for you,i was wondering if you could help me clearly,and it's the main problem i have
i tried to do the atuo clavicle with wire parameters insted of RM but got this resullt again.

regds.

wamo
07-01-2007, 02:03 PM
hey guys i sucsesed to solve that problem, :bounce:
now i have another question:how can i mirror the right hand to the left with having the recorded RM?
in fact when i mirror that it mess up, :D
hope you answer me guys.

CGTalk Moderation
07-01-2007, 02:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.