PDA

View Full Version : Question

CKPinson
06-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Noob question reference to a WIP- I am texturing and notice that UV wrapping looks good in Mayasoftware render but when I try the SSS FastSkin and render in MR I notice that either A- My texture is overridden by the cheese color of SSS SKin or B the texture is rendered funny and the UV is whacky causing liitle faces to appear and out of line- granted, it is still a WIP for I've got to finish piecing together my UV texture but here is a quicky til later this afternoon when I can tweak it some more- I'm trying to finish this tutorial vid by Al over at Gnomon which is very thorough on realistic skin but this is thus far---- By the way, the seam down the middle of her face has since been stiched- and Hair will be removed from UV to add Maya Hair Dynamics.http://features-temp.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/271408/271408_1182819212_large.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
06-27-2007, 06:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.