PDA

View Full Version : carlopezzi_pros_maya7

carlopezzi
06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
i will start on tuesday and i am so happy to join this challange.

have fun to everybody

carlopezzi
06-28-2007, 07:43 AM
i started to place the joint in the right place.
i used neck,head,headtip,jaw,jawtip,lefteye,lefteyetop,lefteyebottom,righteye,righteyetop,righteyebottom.
and i will do now the weighting and i start modeling all the corrective shape for the movement of the jaw and maybe i wil use somè curve as influence object to define better some muscle of the face.

after i will connect all the control ( if i have time some blend shape too )to an iconic set of controls using some mel to obtain a better control if i have to refine something at end .

carlopezzi
06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
i finished some basic corrective shape and some control now i have to connect togethere and with the rig .
after i will define all the base and i star to add more controls ,shape and some influence objects to add more control and movement to the setup.

xenoid
06-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Looking good carlo! Would love to see it in action soon... :thumbsup:

carlopezzi
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
i am so sad but i have to much work to do before to go on on this project and the deadline is to close so i ll post what i have done untill now.
there is some error in the shape but i am not a very good modeler and there is to less controlls .
next challange i will have more time to spent on for sure .
good luck to everyody.

last wip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER540URsBKU

have fun to everybody AND A GOOD SUMMER

CGTalk Moderation
07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.