PDA

View Full Version : Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Steven Ritchie

TheSoracle
06-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Steven Ritchie has entered "Strange Behavior (Illustration)".

SweD
06-25-2007, 12:50 PM
hey hey, seen !

Cool to see you in Steven! Look forward to see your concept. Good luck for this competition.
:thumbsup:

TheSoracle
06-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Woot! A post lol.

Heh, the only obstacle i have is my one month vacation of july so perhaps this time i will ACTUALLY have a concept :p

Another goal i have for this competiton is to finish it heh.

Anyway, thanks SweD.

-steven

monsitj
06-26-2007, 02:47 AM
hi steven! glad to see you in! goodluck and have fun!

madshooter
06-26-2007, 05:22 AM
HeyDude great to see you here in this challenge, All the best and Keep rocking:scream: :beer:

TheSoracle
06-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks monsit and madshooter.

I have somewhat of an idea in that it will be a jumbo jet or plane of some sort with a seagull as the captain and a bunch of birds sitting inside.

again, i have no concrete ideas and am horrible at any 3d aspect so i try to limit my ideas to something somewhat possible for my abilities although this shuold be a learning process :p

-steven

Nothingness
06-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Hey steven,

nice to see you joined up too.
It's true that this is a learning experience, so pushing yourself is always a good thing to do. But pushing yourself a little too much could have the inverse effect. But ah well, i haven't finished last challenge due to a software problem.

But the positive thing is that we have now 4 months. I hope i can do something nice with animation.

cheers and have fun

gpepper
06-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Great to see you here Steven !
Concept is cool, we are waiting for the sketch.

CGTalk Moderation
06-28-2007, 08:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.