PDA

View Full Version : Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Pfeiffer Gilles

Pages : 1 2 [3]

nethken
10-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Looks great! Does it move? If so how do i view the movie?

Good luck!

gpepper
10-29-2007, 06:05 PM
just click where "play the movie" is written of the final post...

handlebar
10-29-2007, 06:07 PM
congrats on a great final, i realy enjoyed the thread and the little how to's along the way. Good luck.

nethken
10-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Ah yes I got it now!

hahaha, dude that is hilarious. Very funny. I enjoyed the making of video too. Well done and good luck!!!

ania
10-29-2007, 08:45 PM
very funny, I like it.
Now that they raised the deadline, will you put some closeup on the hen into the animation?

scootermaya
10-29-2007, 09:00 PM
mdr.
Ilike it a lot.
Nice rendering as well.
The presentation of the "making of" is dynamic and I love the music (can you mp me the title pliiiz?)
Good and hard work Gilles. "Chapeau" ( "Hat" ) huhu.

Michel

gpepper
10-29-2007, 11:00 PM
congrats on a great final, i realy enjoyed the thread and the little how to's along the way. Good luck.

Thanks Steven !

Ah yes I got it now!

hahaha, dude that is hilarious. Very funny. I enjoyed the making of video too. Well done and good luck!!!

Glad to know that you like it ! Thanks Kenneth !

very funny, I like it.
Now that they raised the deadline, will you put some closeup on the hen into the animation?

Thanks Anna ! You are right, maybe I can add a close up to the hen and to the chicken...

mdr.
Ilike it a lot.
Nice rendering as well.
The presentation of the "making of" is dynamic and I love the music (can you mp me the title pliiiz?)
Good and hard work Gilles. "Chapeau" ( "Hat" ) huhu.

Michel

Thanks Michel

The music is a song from Riverside. It is called Loose heart in Out of myself LP...

Goro
10-31-2007, 10:43 AM
Congrats on the finished shot man!
Nice rendering and camera!
Definetly one of the strongest in this challenge! Good luck on the judging and
yeah a closeup would be nice ;)

Cheers

gpepper
10-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Congrats on the finished shot man!
Nice rendering and camera!
Definetly one of the strongest in this challenge! Good luck on the judging and
yeah a closeup would be nice ;)

Cheers

Thanks Goro !
I have 2 more weeks, I am working on a close up of the hen, animated of course and I work to have a better light on the characters.
I think the final final video will be better.
Thanks for these great words, Coming from you, one of my favourite artists, it is a great pleasure !

gpepper
11-04-2007, 08:31 PM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/18/12567/12567_1194208272_medium.jpg (http://assets.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/18/12567/12567_1194208272_large.jpg)

Software: After Effects,Maya,mental ray,Photoshop,Vue,ZBrush

I just did few tweaks. Nothing amazing, just redo the render of the characters...

Play Video >> (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/strange_behavior/player.php?entry_id=84489)

nwiz25
11-07-2007, 07:39 AM
dude ....

:bowdown:

i think that says it all!

medunecer
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
GREAT!!! Amazing animation! Poor mom! This kid starts making suffer her since his born! Congratulations my friend! And thank you for thanking me in the final credits! Good luck!

Elendil_le_Grand
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Bravo it's really cool and fun and you have finished it ;)

overcontrast
11-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey great finish man!!... its really nice to see your crazy chicken finally fiinished... all the best buddy!..

syrez-one
11-08-2007, 01:44 PM
yeah great dude! finished!

nice last touches, also liked to see all progress stages again in the making of.. clean summary of all your work..

fantastic, piou! :)

Sandpiper
11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
GREAT JOB MAN! I loved the making of video and the music was cool too! :)

The animation was simple, yes, but it brought your characters to life and put the finishing touches on this project!

I bet your relieved to be done.....

gpepper
11-13-2007, 10:38 AM
dude ....

:bowdown:

i think that says it all!

Thnaks Neville ! YOU are my master ! ;)

GREAT!!! Amazing animation! Poor mom! This kid starts making suffer her since his born! Congratulations my friend! And thank you for thanking me in the final credits! Good luck!

Thanks Marco ! you welcome !

Bravo it's really cool and fun and you have finished it ;)

Thanks Nico. Yeah, I did it, another challenge finished. I hope the next one will be finished with a better entry...

Hey great finish man!!... its really nice to see your crazy chicken finally fiinished... all the best buddy!..

Thanks Zubuyer ! I can't wait to see your final, I think it will be amazing ! Cheers to you my friend !

yeah great dude! finished!

nice last touches, also liked to see all progress stages again in the making of.. clean summary of all your work..

fantastic, piou! :)

Thnaks Patrick. I think the making of is the best part of the video...:blush:

GREAT JOB MAN! I loved the making of video and the music was cool too! :)

The animation was simple, yes, but it brought your characters to life and put the finishing touches on this project!

I bet your relieved to be done.....

Thanks Jesse ! I glad you like it, see you soon guy !

Ferx
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Hey Gilles, ... wooooooww.... simply awesome mate!! Really great and funny concept, and the animation is superb. I love the "little chicken" design :D amazing. The whole atmosphere on the animation is really great, and de "piu, piu" sound puts a cool touch hahahaha I love it!!. For sure a lot of incredible work on this concept!!

Congratulations Gilles for this awesome animation and good luck mate!! And now is time for cold beers with some shots of tequila !! Cheers! :beer:

Ferx
11-13-2007, 08:15 PM
sorry , double post

Ferx
11-13-2007, 08:56 PM
sorry, triple post ... ? :shrug:

SteevieWoo
11-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Ha hahaha ! I should triple post this too: That chicken is great... In more than one way!
I didn't have the chance to see many of the animation entries but yours catches the eye big time!
I loved your cammera work! makes the whole scene a little creepy. A werechicken sighting on youtube! thank god it is very crispy and detailed, not like those bigfoot videos...
I didn't know many aspects of the precess and your making-of was very instructive, I enjoyed it a lot!
Thanks and good luck!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GonzaloGolpe
11-14-2007, 03:29 PM
lool, oh my.., these french neighbours are crazy!...and I like that:D

Well and well-done!! I wish you good luck, one of the coolest images here,haha.

see ya,

bstout
11-14-2007, 04:00 PM
hilarious work
i think i am now afraid to eat chicken ; 0

gpepper
11-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey Gilles, ... wooooooww.... simply awesome mate!! Really great and funny concept, and the animation is superb. I love the "little chicken" design :D amazing. The whole atmosphere on the animation is really great, and de "piu, piu" sound puts a cool touch hahahaha I love it!!. For sure a lot of incredible work on this concept!!

Congratulations Gilles for this awesome animation and good luck mate!! And now is time for cold beers with some shots of tequila !! Cheers! :beer:

Thanks Fernando ! I will be happy toshare some cool "aperitif" time with you guy ! Tequila and beer ! Cheers to you too !

sorry , double post

Cheers again !

sorry, triple post ... ? :shrug:

Cheers again, now I'm drunk...

Ha hahaha ! I should triple post this too: That chicken is great... In more than one way!
I didn't have the chance to see many of the animation entries but yours catches the eye big time!
I loved your cammera work! makes the whole scene a little creepy. A werechicken sighting on youtube! thank god it is very crispy and detailed, not like those bigfoot videos...
I didn't know many aspects of the precess and your making-of was very instructive, I enjoyed it a lot!
Thanks and good luck!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Gabriel ! I touched me in the heart coming from such an artist like you !

lool, oh my.., these french neighbours are crazy!...and I like that:D

Well and well-done!! I wish you good luck, one of the coolest images here,haha.

see ya,

Thanks Gonzalo ! Spanish guy are crazy too !

hilarious work
i think i am now afraid to eat chicken ; 0

Thanks Bill ! I decided myself to stop eating chicken too. We are not sure what kind of cereals they eat ! My chicken surely didn't eat any seeds but EPO or testosteron...

Versiden
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
great job Pfeiffer! was great to be in the challenge with u. Your entry is rocking man!

Trickz
11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Looks great mate, very classy and atmospheric. Been a pleasure, see you around :)

JurajMolcak
11-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Finally I saw it. This is classy Gilles. Very psycho atmosphere and that "piu piu" sound, poor mother chicken shocked out... It is so cool to see people around developing many styles and your real camera tracking is just a must for this shot. Great! Good luck with judging and overall! Cya :thumbsup:

nethken
11-16-2007, 08:04 PM
hahaha love it! Well done mate best of luck

mdavid
11-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Excellent finish. This thread was amazing to watch right from the start. That's one wild chicken - I love it!

Kei-Acedera
11-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Waaahahaaahaa! That's one strange chicken! wonderful work- Congratulations Pfeiffer! Best of luck!

gpepper
11-21-2007, 07:13 PM
great job Pfeiffer! was great to be in the challenge with u. Your entry is rocking man!

Thanks Martin ! I was happy to do this challenge with you too, again !

Looks great mate, very classy and atmospheric. Been a pleasure, see you around :)

Thanks Rick ! It was a pleasure too ! See you soon mate !

Finally I saw it. This is classy Gilles. Very psycho atmosphere and that "piu piu" sound, poor mother chicken shocked out... It is so cool to see people around developing many styles and your real camera tracking is just a must for this shot. Great! Good luck with judging and overall! Cya :thumbsup:

Thanks Juraj ! I wish you the bast with your cool entry too ! In my opinion, you have the most unique style I have ever seen in this challenge, like in Journey begins !

hahaha love it! Well done mate best of luck

Thanks Kenneth !

Excellent finish. This thread was amazing to watch right from the start. That's one wild chicken - I love it!

Thanks Mark ! You were a great support during this challenge ! See you soon my friend ! ;)

Waaahahaaahaa! That's one strange chicken! wonderful work- Congratulations Pfeiffer! Best of luck!

Thanks Kei ! I'm glad that you like it. It is a real pleasure to hear this words coming from such a talented artist like you !

dindow
11-22-2007, 04:02 AM
It's so cool

dindow
11-22-2007, 04:56 AM
It's so cool

gpepper
11-29-2007, 12:11 PM
It seems that you doubleposted ! ;)

Trickz
11-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Hey Gilles, just a quick thanks for posting on my site, great to have you there :) Hope we can keep in touch.

And I caught your post on the Teams entry, I'm a little dissapointed too, I feel like we're suddenly up against some great, tho incomplete Teams entries which we can't hope to compete against. There is also Antipode's entry which I think is fantastic but was also produced by a group. Like you said, in the rules it says ...

Individual team members must submit their work on their own in the Animation or Illustration categories if they wish to be considered...

... but no individuals put in entries... The entire team's work will be judged. It also says you have to submit a final and 'No late entries will be accepted'. There are no 'Finals' as stated in the rules. These entries are great, even unfinished. But the posts have been moved huh? :(

gpepper
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Gilles, just a quick thanks for posting on my site, great to have you there :) Hope we can keep in touch.

And I caught your post on the Teams entry, I'm a little dissapointed too, I feel like we're suddenly up against some great Teams entries which we can't hope to compete against. There is also Antipode's entry which I think is fantastic but was also produced by a group. Like you said, in the rules it says ...

... but no individuals put in entries... The entire team's work will be judged. It also says you have to submit a final and 'No late entries will be accepted'. There are no 'Finals' as stated in the rules. These entries are great, even unfinished. But feels like the posts have been moved huh? :(

Yep, you are right. I hope that the judges understand that individuals can't do what a team can do !
See you around Rick !

Jeffparadox
12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
man this is weird!!!

hahahahha, great execution. best of luck!

gpepper
12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
man this is weird!!!

hahahahha, great execution. best of luck!

Thanks Jeff ! Weird ? Your entry is weird, man ! ;)

gpepper
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Hey everyone !
No idea when the results will be announced ?

infoarq
12-26-2007, 03:39 PM
HI Pfeiffer:

we are the winner too ( i think) because i win some friends who like to share their imagination and words....

Itīs an honnor for me friend...

and every time when i come to MCdonals.... when my son take Mcnuggets... I THINK IN YOUR CHARACTER.... hahahahaha. (Itīs true, belive me)

PIO PIO PIO....

Thanks.

gpepper
12-27-2007, 10:27 PM
HI Pfeiffer:

we are the winner too ( i think) because i win some friends who like to share their imagination and words....

Itīs an honnor for me friend...

and every time when i come to MCdonals.... when my son take Mcnuggets... I THINK IN YOUR CHARACTER.... hahahahaha. (Itīs true, belive me)

PIO PIO PIO....

Thanks.

You are right Tomas ! I was very pleased to meet you during this challenge ! I will folllow the next step you will show us ! don't hesitate to let us and I know about your future work. You could send me a PM if you want !
Thanks for your support during this challenge and see you around ! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
12-27-2007, 10:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.