PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Batch Rendering in PLE

LGM
06-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Hi, I have Maya 7.0 PLE and for some reason it won't batch render a specific scene. I can batch render an old PLE scene I animated some months ago just fine, but my latest scene won't batch render. I mean, it "renders" and files come out, but it's just the background color from the camera and the watermark. It's not actually rendering what I have in the scene.

It doesn't matter what camera I render by, or what view I render from, the batch render just has a solid color with the watermark over it.

The odd thing is that rendering a single frame works fine. It's only when I try to batch render that it just renders the background color and watermark.

I'm quite a Maya noob, and I was wondering if this was an odd quirck of the PLE version, or if I've done something wrong, neglected to flip a switch or what.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

LGM

drewns
06-25-2007, 10:49 PM
I haven't encountered this problem specifically, but I know there's a new version of Maya PLE available that's based on version 8.5. You can download it here:

http://www.autodesk.com/maya-trial

CGTalk Moderation
06-25-2007, 10:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.