PDA

View Full Version : Hows my Portfolio?

goalieman392
06-21-2007, 04:42 PM
I will be attending the Savannah College of Art and Design this fall, and i was looking for a little feedback as far as my portfolio goes. As far as i understand, they want all the clips seperated up and identified, not in demo reel form, so i just threw them together in movie maker for yall to view them all easily. I know it doesnt hold a candle to what i see on here daily, but if yall could offer any advice about what other skills i should show in the portfolio, or what clips you think i should take out.

About half of these clips are from paying jobs.. any of them that look like company logos were jobs, as well as the space scene i was hired to do the special effects for that movie. The one with the bridge i put in there because it was the GA skills USA 2006 State winner in 3d animation and visualization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvrJQDOIcTk

Im shooting for their portfolio scholarship, and if any of you could give me pointers on what they look for from a recently graduated high school student, i would be most appreciative. Im just clueless as to how stringent the college is when handing out scholarships, my friend who started attending last year just submitted a few drawings and got $3000 a year.

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2007, 04:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.