PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a character I could rig?

rubble
06-21-2007, 06:26 AM
Hi,

I'm being asked to rig a character for a course I'm taking, and I'd also like to animate a fight scene between two characters.
I was wondering if anyone had a cool model of a ninja/assassin that they wouldn't mind giving me so I could rig it.
My intention with this is to build a portfolio piece. I'd give the modeller credit for their work.

Thanks in advance

Kirt
06-21-2007, 07:25 AM
See part 1 in this series of free models.

http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=1115

rubble
06-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Hey Kirt,

Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for!
Those are some incredible models.
Thanks for the link!
D

dobermunk
07-04-2007, 11:17 AM
If you want anything more particular, let me know.
Also - the software you plan on using might be interesting, as you might find a team (ie. from the challenge) so that you're rig is part of a larger project such as a short film which then 1) gives you feedback as to the usability of your rig in production and 2) a finished piece for your reel.

David

Juice
07-04-2007, 11:44 AM
hey, hello david and rubble, if you plan to do something, and you are working with maya, xsi or lightwave compatible stuff, maybe I can help :-)

Juice
07-04-2007, 03:59 PM
hey, hello david and rubble, if you plan to do something, and you are working with maya, xsi or lightwave compatible stuff, maybe I can help :-)

Juice
07-04-2007, 06:34 PM

dobermunk
07-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Ach du scheisse!
This is juice juice! How are ya!!!
Wow! Your own company! With Guo-Feng!

Thanks for the offer. I was just suggesting rubble get more for his effort...
You guys doing anything in the WeirdBehavior challenge?

Juice
07-04-2007, 07:49 PM
... David, if you are in berlin we should meet us !

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2007, 07:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.