PDA

View Full Version : XSI education

yakari
04-05-2002, 06:49 AM
I'm completely new to this forum, so please do excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but I've got a few questions in regards to XSI education. There seems to very few places out there that offer short term XSI courses, with Mesmer and Renaissance Center being the only two valid choices as far as finances goes. So I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with either of these two, and also what your opinions are on the various distance learning programs that are out there. Again, sorry if I'm off topic here...

peter

Technicrat
06-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Hello all. Found this after doing a forum search on Mesmer. Basically, I have the same question in regards to XSI education.

Of course, given that the OP is over 2 years old I thought I might broach the subject again. ;)

I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with the Mesmer e-learning courses. I am considering enrolling myself and would like some opinions from those who have been there before.

I'm certainly not trying to start any flame wars or "this-school-is-better-than-that-school" arguments, but if I could get a few current or former students to PM me with their thoughts I would really appreciate it. :bowdown:

Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.