PDA

View Full Version : I have an update! Check this out

meloncully
04-05-2002, 03:28 AM
here are 3 layouts i made for xsi. Two are compositors and one is for Texture editing and animation etc. one compositor is an advanced one so to speak and the other is a simplified one. Just unzip into whatever directory, then in xsi go file>addon>install and go to your directory where you had it and install it. Tell me if they work or not. Also, how did you like them? were they useful at all?

meloncully
04-06-2002, 01:21 AM
a quick note, all of these layouts are taskbar friendly :)

meloncully
04-07-2002, 09:33 AM
it seems nobody wants them. oh well. i tried.

:confused:

Atyss
04-07-2002, 09:45 AM
Bad timing I guess... ;)

Bernard Lebel

meloncully
04-07-2002, 09:47 AM
atyss, these ones are better than the previous. You just unzip and goto file>addon>install and all three layouts are there. They are all taskbar friendly also.

rendermonkey23
04-07-2002, 09:48 AM
naa... 80 views and counting :) people are just saving it and not replying.

Thanks for sharing with the community by the way. We need more of this kinda lovin :D

Presets, plugins, scripts...... anything thats free or "legally" sharable.... post'em people :) or I guess I should say anything worth sharing. :)

Atyss
04-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Sorry meloncully I just don't have anything right now that I can try your layouts with! :rolleyes:

Bernard

KEKS
04-07-2002, 11:24 PM
I think these are great.... how do you make them?

ambient-whisper
04-08-2002, 03:03 AM
edit layout. :) right click to change whats inside the frames.
you can resize the red lines/ frames .

start your own layout by going to edit layout, and then go back to edit layout and click on blank.

then you can right click on the desktop space, split it vertically/horisontally or both. and put in editors into em.

fairly easy. takes like a minute to figure out.

KEKS
04-08-2002, 06:36 PM
COOL :)
I love this
but i didnt see how to add like camera view and other views
are they done the same whay u add texture editors, maybe i didnt see them in the list.

meloncully
04-09-2002, 01:00 AM
the viewport thing in the right click menu is called viewport manager, its at the bottom of the first list before the divider.

btw, just curious as to if anyone found these useful at all?

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.