PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding a Mod and recruitment

Toothless
03-19-2003, 06:02 PM
To start a little explanation.

A few of us have gotten together and are building a modification to the UT2003 engine for experience purposes.

(the site : www.planetunreal.com/shatteredoasis/ )

Some of us are doing this to increase/add to portfolio's
and some of us are doing it purely for the enjoyment of doing it.

I respect that 90% of you here are professionals and are looking for or in paid positions with developers.

So here is my question

I am in need of 5 character skins and a couple gun model skins
Which part of this forum should I put a recruitment post if I should at all? I really don't want to insult or come off like some others by posting "looking for free work from you threads".
(this is all that is needed before i release a public beta 1.0)

What would you suggest I post or where would you all suggest I post to obtain some quality people in that area without coming off like I just want to take advantage of the artists.

Thanks for your time and responses in advance.

Darren Jones
Toothless
toothless@planetunreal.com

Zmei
03-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Here seems to be just the place to post that kind of threat.

You ust need to specify what kind of work/project are you working on, what software are you going to use (if you are going to work with only one software package), what kind of people do you need(animators, modellers, texure artists etc,) what kind of knowledge do they need to apply(from begginer to expert). This is basicaly it.

Regards.

Luis R. Lobo

Toothless
03-20-2003, 12:48 AM
LOL this started in the Gen disc forums

I didn't notice this forum before

TRyanD
03-20-2003, 12:51 AM
LOL!!

:xtreme:

Sup toothie nice looking mod :thumbsup:

Toothless
03-21-2003, 06:09 PM
So anyone interested ??

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.